The Brink team is building automated crypto trading for the Decentralized Finance ecosystem. We have many years of experience working in the blockchain space and contributing to the Ethereum community. Our company is based in the United States and all positions are fully remote.
We’re looking for a driven and excited engineer to help us build the future of DeFi automation. You will have the opportunity to work on both new and existing open-source React apps and collaborate with UX, backend, and protocol developers to solve real-world problems for users.
- Create frontends for Brink
- Manage open source projects
- Work with UX designers and other developers
- Create high-quality React apps
- React experience
- An understanding of modern web applications
- Experience implementing designs and styles with CSS
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
- Experience building and publishing open source libraries
- Familiarity with React Hooks, Typescript, Redux
Nice to have
- Experience creating a component library
- Experience working with designers, UX leads, or similar roles
- Ability to lead projects
- Familiarity with the web3 stack (hardhat, ethers.js, solidity)
- An understanding of user experience best practices
- Active participation in blockchain, cryptocurrency, or DeFi communities (through conferences, social media, chat, etc.)
Brink welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.