Senior Revenue Operations Associate
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
At Dandy, our Account Managers are our Dental Practice’s champions, acting as their strategic consultant. Our Account Managers are focused on driving engagement, growth (revenue), retention, and customer success. Our team is growing rapidly and we are building a top rate Operations Team that will play a crucial role in supporting the excellence of our customer facing teams.
We are hiring for a Senior Revenue Operations Associate to help drive and measure compliance and performance against the Account Management team’s key performance indicators. This person will help support a scaling account management team and ensure we are operating at the highest level through operational excellence. You will conduct listening sessions, ensure process and policy adherence, and partner with the enablement team to ensure the AM’s are set up for success. Lastly, this role will report on team performance results to key stakeholders with insights and recommendations for performance, product enhancements, and process improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics across the team
- Manage revenue operations deliverables: forecasting, health reporting, ad-hoc analysis
- Assist in setting monthly and quarterly goals and track progress across the team
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard operating procedures for Salesforce and other systems to ensure the team is keeping up to date on cases, tasks and overall activity goals
- Identify gaps in SOP compliance and KPI performance across account managers and work with team leads to address
- Analyze activity data and client communications to assist in identifying key trends and focus areas for the team
- Act as internal process expert for the account managers
- Monitor account tiering and assignment of accounts to our account managers and commercial pods
- Manage team capacity to meet the daily business demands, quality and productivity targets
- Take ownership and flex across the post-sales business to build world-class customer operations
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing role and 1 year in operations for a customer facing team
- You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable maneuvering cross-functionally with internal teams such as Training, Strategy and Enablement
- Independent judgment calls in creating projects, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- You have a keen understanding of excellence and the ability to inspire others with passion for quality
- Strong perspective of the customer experience and can analyze customer feedback to improve service
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce. Familiarity with Outreach.io, Gong and Looker is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and other similar tools
Bonus Points For
- Experience at a startup, big tech, consulting, finance or Fortune 500.
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Exposure to healthcare Dental environments or stakeholders
- Relentlessly positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy is $100,000 - $110,000 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?