Implants Clinical Support Expert at Lehi
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a Clinical Support Expert to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. The Clinical Support Team owns delivering best in class dental technical knowledge and customer service in a timely manner. In this role, you’ll help provide technical expertise to offer superb customer service for our doctors in our lab.
What You'll Do
- You will be in the lab owning our Fixed outbound clinical customer experience, partnering with lab technicians and designers to provide the best outcomes for our doctors
- Partnering with cross-functional teams of Lab Ops, Quality and Product Line teams to improve doctor outcomes
- Effectively develop and collaborate on in lab quality best practices, then implement the procedures across the remote Clinical Support Team
- Supervise the in lab quality trends of the Fixed Product Line, escalating trends with mitigation solutions
- Implement rapid quality result focused solutions in collaboration with the Quality team
- Maintain detailed records of quality solutions and impact on patient outcomes
- You will also provide technical guidance as the highest level of escalation of inbound support tickets
- Support doctors through phone and chat to provide technical customer service regarding complex cases, treatment planning and refab diagnostics
- Be the technical liaison between doctors and the lab, translating doctor feedback and preferences to outcomes for live orders
What We're Looking For
- Ideal candidates will have a balance of bench technician and digital design experience.
- For Fixed we are looking for candidates that can support Crown & Bridge and Implant cases
- Minimum +5 years experience in a high volume lab setting, digital dental labs ideal but not necessary
- 3+ years experience in 3Shape CAD/CAM digital design in Fixed and building best design practices
- Preferred, previous experience with customer service role for the lab
- Is looking for a technical customer service role
- Strong knowledge of Fixed dental systems and their digital components (i.e. scan bodies, digital dentures)
- Customer obsession focused - Connect with Dr’s on live orders and help answer questions and/or troubleshoot their issues for best customer experience
- Empathetic - able to connect well with other people and understand the customer’s pain points
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining superior quality standards for every case
- Desire to work at a fast growing, fully-digital lab
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?