Dental CAD/CAM Designer, Implants
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is in the process of hiring experienced Implant CAD/CAM designers to join one of our newest operational teams. This is a great opportunity for someone with a traditional dental design background in Implants to make an impact in a high growth faster paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Design dental CAD Full Contour Crowns, Bridges and Implants
- Design cases according to Doctors' prescription requests using 3Shape CAD/CAM software
- Maintain strong attention to detail to produce high quality designs that meet doctors' specifications every time
- Communicate with our internal team in order to relay design questions or issues to Doctors
What We're Looking For
- Experienced user of 3Shape Design software required
- Minimum 3 years experience as a dental laboratory CAD/CAM designer specializing in Implants
- Proficient in dental anatomy/terminology/morphology
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining superior quality standards for every case
- Desire to work at a fast growing, fully-digital lab
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent a plus, but not required
- CDT degree a plus, but not required
Bonus Points For
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?