Strategic Partner Manager
Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack JD)
Shibumi is looking for smart people to solve fascinating problems and to help create a highly scalable, enterprise class, cloud-based web application used by consulting firms and Fortune 500 companies. Do you take pride in coming up with the best code possible given the problem and understanding at the time? Do you believe in crafting readable and maintainable code? Do you enjoy understanding the entire business problem, and how everyone’s contribution makes the customer’s experience happier?
If you’re such a developer, we would like you to join us in our mission to reduce the headache and complexity of managing and participating in large-scale business initiatives. We are providing ways to end mindless status meetings and the passing of Excel and PowerPoint files to communicate progress. Our platform collects and analyzes millions of initiatives and metrics per month. We leverage Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, MySQL and other technologies in order to build a reliable and highly scalable system.
Ultimately, we are looking for curious and adaptable people who deliver results and think critically. It would also help if you have a good sense of humor, liked board games and happen to be an avid table tennis player. Yes, we use a ping pong table as a conference room table.
Full Stack Developer with strong Java, data, and systems skills to help expand and maintain backend services and data stores.
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
- Design and implement reliable & resilient micro-services
- Write code that is secure, stable, performant, maintainable, clear, and concise
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of Shibumi’s core systems
- Code primarily in Java
- Git for source code management
- Data modeling experience
- Relational or NoSQL database skills
- Experience developing scalable and complex distributed systems
- Experience with modern data architecture including streaming, lambda, micro services, and reactive programming
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google cloud platforms and web infrastructure, distributed systems, performance analysis, and/or large-scale data processing
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience with React.js a plus
Join Shibumi and help leading global organizations successfully execute strategic programs and achieve their goals.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch