Customer Success Consulting Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote · Earth
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
- Serve as a strategic partner for customers throughout the innovation and deployment lifecycle. Lead and Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption.
- Work with Netomi’s marquee logo customers to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to your customer portfolio.
- Assessing program performance results and trends, benchmarking, and senior leadership (SVP and C-level) presentations that tell the story on impacts and actions in support of the objectives.
- Serve as a Program Manager for initial implementation and ensure the customer is on track for their key milestones and has access to the right resources.
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and customer subject matter expert. Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and challenges and translate that into people, product and process strategies.
- Strategies to secure executive visibility of Netomi’s business results. Work across the customer’s business organisation to communicate these solutions' value and expansion to their team and executives.
- Partner with the internal account team (e.g. sales, product, support, and marketing) to design and execute optimal account plans for each customer.
- Assess the health of accounts based on set variables and manage activities to mitigate/manage risks.
- Prepare long-term account plans to establish strategic relationships, adjust/evolve as their objectives change, track critical strategic requirements etc.
- Hands-on experience with complex product integrations to drive the usage and adoption of our product.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met and communicate progress.
- Proactively sense and anticipate changes affecting strategy in the environmental landscape, including organisational improvements, technological advancements, and evolving organisational needs.
- More than 10+ years of experience in a Customer Facing role within a B2B SaaS environment or Management Consulting.
- Confident working in a fast-moving environment, with a willingness to make quick decisions based on continuous prioritisation and evolving customer needs.
- Good sense of curiosity with a genuine desire to learn and think with agility and apply them in new and new situations.
- Stellar written and verbal communication tailored to the persona.
- Proven track record to build strong relationships with VP and C-Suite Leadership in the customer portfolio.
- Ability to independently manage and run enterprise accounts.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Strong sense of technical knowledge, working knowledge of APIs, managing integrations.
- Plus -Familiarity with Customer relationship management software, Support platforms (Salesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk etc.)
Disclaimer: For all United States-based applicants, please note that Netomi participates in E-Verify for the purpose of work authorization. More information on E-verify can be found here and here.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.