Customer Success Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote · Earth
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow-through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base. In 2023 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
Responsibilities: Curiosity, Technical Aptitude, Relationship Building, Project Management
- Work with Netomi’s strategic customers to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction by bringing value to your customer portfolio.
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought manager, and subject matter expert to customers. Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and problems and translate that into people, product and process strategies.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and problems with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption.
- Strategies to secure executive visibility of Netomi’s business results. Work across the customer’s business organization to communicate the value and expansion of these solutions to their team and executives.
- Partner with the internal account team (e.g. sales, product, support, and marketing) to design and execute optimal account plans for each customer.
- Engage with product & engineering teams to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Demo Product capabilities and features to customers post release cycle.
- Hands-on experience with complex product integrations to drive the usage and adoption of our product.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and account activities in our system of record.
- More than 5+ years of experience in a technical customer success role within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Self-assured working in a fast-moving environment, with a willingness to make quick judgements based on continuous prioritization and evolving customer needs.
- Good sense of curiosity with a genuine desire to learn and think with agility and apply them in new and new situations.
- Stellar written and verbal communication tailored to the persona.
- Proven track record to build strong relationships with VP and C-Suite management in the customer portfolio.
- Strong sense of technical Knowledge, working knowledge of APIs, managing integrations.
- Familiarity with Customer relationship management software, Support platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce).
Disclaimer: For all United States-based applicants, please note that Netomi participates in E-Verify for the purpose of work authorization. More information on E-verify can be found here and here.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.