Senior/ Lead Technical Writer
Marketing & Communications, IT
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use and easier to understand.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Recommend and implement best practices for cohesive documentation across all mediums - in-product help, online support, product documentation, developer and implementation guides
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides, implementation guides, product documentation, and API documentation
- Create tutorials to help our customers easily use our product and boost adoption
- Evaluate existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Utilise feedback from internal teams and customers to continuously improve documentation; manage updates and revisions to all documentation
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- 5+ years experience in software/technology-related fields and 3+ years experience in technical writing for enterprise software products, preferably for B2B SaaS products
- 3+ years experience in managing a team of technical writers & working with internal teams for planning activities.
- Experience managing customer-facing documentation portals/platforms with a strong working knowledge of Adobe RoboHelp, Microsoft Office, Google docs, Confluence, Jira
- Experience developing in-product help documentation, tutorials as well as traditional online/print product documentation.
- Experience creating developer, implementation and administration guides
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Experience maintaining content repository, optimizing content development to maximize reuse and minimize maintenance/duplication
- Experience with product onboarding/adoption tools such as WalkMe, Whatfix, Pendo etc is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.