Senior iOS Developer
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with other services. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to deliver functional & user-friendly mobile applications within established timelines.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Maintain the code and atomisation of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Must have 3-5 yrs of hands-on work experience on native iOS apps.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
See more open positions at Netomi
Something looks off?