India · Remote
Posted on Monday, May 1, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a seasoned SDET to help us keep a check on the quality of products. If you are passionate about quality and want to help make an impact in our organisation then we have a perfect role for you!
- Testing of AI based conversational products
- Monitoring and improving quality assurance process ensuring any agreed-upon standards and procedures are followed
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple teams
- Evaluating and identifying where enhancements in accuracy of models are required
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help the team to improve AI models
- Good focus for delivering high quality products and passionate about learning new technologies.
- Should have passion for Manual & Automation Testing, Test Planning, Test Cases, Preparation and Execution.
- Should have experience in API testing and scripting languages, like Java.
- Good working experience on Selenium, TestNG and RestAssured.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Should understand testing requirements related to the current project/product.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Manual Testing concepts and tools.
- Exposure to New technology, Problem solving skills, Self-motivated and self-starter, work independently.
- Learning attitude and confident on the QA related Processes.
- Knowledge in any Database (MySql, etc) and Jmeter is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
See more open positions at Netomi
Something looks off?