SDE I - Frontend
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Ownership of key UI modules
- Own front-end build and test systems
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Working with Backend, Data Science and DevOps engineers for API implementation and design.
- Optimize UI application for optimal performance and scalability
- 1 year to 3 years experience in building UI heavy features, preferably for a highly used B2B SaaS application
- Excellent hands-on experience with Vue.js (or React or Angular)
- Great knowledge of common web services technologies such as GraphQL, REST and Web Hooks.
- Experience with one or more unit, component and integration testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cypress.io etc.
- Great knowledge of UI code compilation, packing and distribution management
- B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
See more open positions at Netomi
Something looks off?