Devops Engineer - II
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work collaboratively with the software development team to deploy and operate the systems. You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues.
- Analyze and debug difficult server performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met.
- Automate provisioning and deployment of infrastructure and services across large enterprise cloud platforms.
- Administer, manage and maintain cloud or hosted infrastructure and IT infrastructure.
- Build automated performance and test tooling to measure performance (collect metrics / monitoring) to bring end-to-end visibility and understanding to the performance of our systems/services
- 3+ years of DevOps experience and managing the entire infrastructure.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies (Kafka, ELK, Docker, Kubernetes etc).
- 1+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code on Ansible / Vagrant / Terraform.
- 2+ years of experience working on AWS platform including scripting and automation.
- Strong background in Linux.
- Strong programming and development skills in Perl / Python in a Linux like environment to ensure operations automation and data collection.
- Familiarity with SQL / MySQL.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with teams across different geographies.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.