Data Analytics Lead
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a leader to design, develop and deliver strategic data-centric insights leveraging the next generation analytics and BI technologies. We want someone who is data-centric and insight-centric, less report centric. We are looking for someone wishing to make an impact by enabling innovation and growth; someone with passion for what they do and a vision for the future.
- Become an expert on data and trends, both internal and external to Netomi.
- Develop comprehensive skills including project management, business judgment, analytical problem solving and technical depth.
- Communicate key state of the business metrics and develop dashboards to enable teams to understand business metrics independently.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams to drive data analysis for key business questions, communicate insights and drive the planning process with company executives.
- Automate scheduling and distribution of reports and support auditing and value realisation.
- Solving business problems using python scripting.
- Partner with enterprise architects to define and ensure proposed solutions.
- Business Intelligence solutions adhere to an enterprise reference architecture.
- Design robust data-centric solutions and architecture that incorporates technology and strong BI solutions to scale up and eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
- 5+ years of “hands-on” experience designing Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience with Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in SQL, data management, and scripting
- Strong data visualisation design skills, data modelling and inference skills.
- Hands-on experience in managing small teams.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Must have skills in Quicksight/PowerBI/Tableau, SQL, python, Visualization, and Data management.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.