Talent Acquisition coordinator
People & HR
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company. By leveraging our patented deep reinforcement learning and continuously learning neural network, our customers meet their objectives of providing superior customer service across email, chat, voice, and social. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
The Talent Acquisition Intern will assist the Talent Acquisition team in identifying, attracting, and selecting top candidates to meet the organization's staffing needs. This internship offers valuable exposure to the recruitment process and an opportunity to develop essential skills in candidate sourcing, interviewing, and administrative support.
- Assist in sourcing candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and professional networks.
- Conduct resume screening and initial assessments of candidate qualifications.
- Schedule interviews for candidates and ensure all logistics are in place.
- Communicate with candidates to confirm interview appointments.
- Maintain and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Provide timely communication to candidates about their application status.
- Assist in creating a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist in the preparation of job postings and advertisements.
- Gain a deep understanding of the organization's recruitment processes and policies.
- Learn to use applicant tracking systems and other HR software.
- 1 year of relevant experience is a must in tech hiring.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to the recruitment process.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous internship or work experience in a related field (e.g., HR, administration, or office support).
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) is a plus.
- This contract typically lasts for 1 year with the possibility of extension based on performance and business needs.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.