NOC Engineer - Rotational Shift
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
We are looking for a Network Operations Center (NOC Engineer) to work collaboratively with the software development team to deploy and operate the systems. You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met
- Build automated performance and test tooling to measure performance (collect metrics/monitoring) to bring end-to-end visibility and understanding to the performance of our systems/services
- Established understanding of Monitoring & Observability fundamentals (Logging, Metrics, Tracing)
- Partner with an internal engineering team to solve operational problems and drive progress against broader business strategies.
- Create functional and operational system requirements/specifications.
- Collaborates with team members to co-develop and solve problems, and seeks knowledge from domain specialists when needed.
- Proven experience working with monitoring platforms like Datadog, ELK, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- Participate in a 24x7 rotational shift
- Understanding of basic Linux commands to troubleshoot and debug issues in a production environment
- Understanding of critical metrics of different production systems and their usage
- Good communication skills for inter-team communications across team members in different time-zones
Good To Have
- Shell Scripting
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.