Technical Program Manager
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing projects to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope. Their duties include planning projects in detail, setting schedules for all stakeholders and executing each step of the project.
- Own the entire delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects involving 15-20-member teams consisting of middle layer (PL/GL/TL) and the teams under them.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery; ensuring that Project Delivery Metrics are controlled throughout the project lifecycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases.
- Participate in business meetings with Function/Delivery Heads; review contracts, carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the Management on the same.
- Project managers should have strong business management, budgeting and analytical skills.
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following:System Architecture
- External Specifications
- Internal Specifications
- Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Project plan
- Technical Documentation
- Weekly status updates to all stakeholdersEnsure process and system compliances in the projects.
- Exhibit excellent escalation management skills, internal or external.
- Manage both FPP (Fixed Price Project) and T&M (Time & Material) projects on diverse functional domainsCoordinate, communicate with the client on project related matters.
- Coach/ mentor the members in the project and provide necessary support to them.
- Performance appraisal/ counseling of the group members.
- Evaluate training needs (technical, managerial) and get the required training programs implemented.
- Ensure project compliance with Newgen Quality Systems and Procedures.
- The incumbent must be B.E/B. Tech. -CS/ IT/ MCA, M.Tech with 10+ years of relevant industry experience across a wide variety of development projects.
- Knowledge of current technological trends in the S/W development industry, such as OOP’s, Multi-Tier S/W development, Component Architecture, Web Based S/WGood experience on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Oracle/SQL Experience of planning, budgeting and quality assurance is a must.
- PMP or PMI certification is desirable. Domain knowledge of BFSI practices is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Should possess advanced knowledge of system integration issues.Ability to gather and analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
- Understanding the company’s vision and goals, business operations and market.
- Is adept in stakeholder management and possesses the ability to coordinate and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers to ensure customer delight.
- Possess good people management skills and is able to manage performance and disciplinary issues, handle employee complaints and grievances and recommend the hiring, termination and promotion of staff; Should be able to train, mentor, motivate and lead a successful team. Should be well versed with attrition related issues and case management.
- Should have: Strong leadership abilities, self-driven, critical thinking, analytical abilities, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreteness and diplomacy, analytical thinking, sound independent decision making and team work. Must possess the attitude to deliver a solution First Time Right.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.